Return & Exchange Policy
Returns, Non-Returnable Items, Refunds, Exchanges & Warranties
Here at Brado Guitars, we want to make sure that you get the best customer satisfaction & experience with your purchase (s). So if you’re unhappy with anything that you have bought from us recently, we offer a number of guarantees to ensure that your shopping experience with us is always positive!
- Returning a Faulty Item
- i) Get in Touch with us
Contact Number: 017-2219431 or 03-56111071 (General Line)
You will be put through to a product specialist in the field of your item; he/ she will ask you some questions to understand your concerns & try our very level best to resolve or troubleshoot the fault to see if it can be fixed without being returned.
- ii) Troubleshoot
- Check the manufacturer’s product website for known issues.
- Check the item’s product manual & look out for a troubleshooting section.
- Where applicable, ensure you have the latest software installed with your hardware.
- Remember not to use excessive force, or open items to attempt and repair them yourself. This may result in your warranty being invalidated!
iii) File a Return
If the troubleshooting was unsuccessful and you wish to return the goods, we shall advise the next steps accordingly. Please remember to record the names of our Customer Service Representative you have spoken to about your item and give us as much information as possible about the condition of your item. This will help us to resolve your case as fast as possible.
You can send the defected items to:
BRADO GUITARS (SA0236279-H)
A9 - 1, Jalan SS 15/8a, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- iv) Post-Claim
You will be given a Service Order Reference Number which you should mention whenever enquiring us about your product status. Depending on the nature of the product faulty, your item will be inspected in house and, if necessary, return back to the manufacturer or to a company specialising in the repair of your product. Once your item is ready for collection, we will contact you & make the delivery arrangements. Otherwise, you can also opt for a Self-Collection option.
Typically, all other repairs take 2-3 weeks. In the event the item can’t be repaired by the manufacturer within a reasonable time & you require an urgent use of the product, we can provide an emergency product support to you on a case-to-case basis. Note: such product support includes products of a similar range & practical application.
If your item is still within the warranty period***, we will repair it without charge, or replace it, at our discretion. If the item can’t be repaired or replaced by the manufacturer, we will seek a refund from the manufacturer or offer an alternative replacement model based on the customer’s choice.
If your item is outside the warranty period, charges for parts, labour and delivery will apply. We will advise you of any charges before proceeding with the repair.
***Warranty period & its terms & conditions varied according to the brand manufacturers & models.
- Non-Returnable Items
While we maintain a liberal return policy, there are certain items that cannot be returned for very specific reasons. These items include:
- Special orders
- Oversized or overweight items
- Discontinued products, closeouts, and used products
- Personal items (earphones, harmonicas, instrument mouthpieces, etc.)
Brado Guitars only conduct refunds in situations where the product is found to be faulty & situations where the manufacturer is not able to provide a fair repair solution or exchange to a new unit. All refunds will go through original method of payment.
- i) Time-Frame to Return/ Exchange Item(s)
- Items can be exchanged for a similar item or items of a higher value (RM) within 3 calendar days from the date of purchase.**
** Provided that the item is returned undamaged, unsealed, unopened and non-online warranty registration of the product. Items should be returned as they were originally packaged.
- ii) Delivery Charges
- You will be liable for the delivery costs (if any) associated with the return/ exchange.
iii) File a Return/ Exchange
- The fastest way to file a return/ exchange is to fill up this FORM & our friendly staffs will keep in touch with you soonest possible.