Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions stated below apply to all visitors and users of Brado Guitars. You're bound by these terms and conditions as long as you're on www.bradoguitars.com.
The Terms & Conditions content may be changed, moved or deleted at any time. Please note that Brado Guitars have the rights to change the Terms and Conditions content without any notice given. If there’s any violation of rules and regulations of these terms and conditions, Brado Guitars will take immediate actions against the offender(s).
Site Contents & Copyrights
Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials that appear as part of this Site, in other words “Content of the Site” are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by Brado Guitars.
Comments and Feedbacks
All comments and feedback to Brado Guitars will remain Brado Guitars's property.
Users shall agree that there will be no comment(s) submitted to www.bradoguitars.com that will violate any rights of any third party, including copyrights, trademarks, privacy of other personal or proprietary right(s). Furthermore, users shall agree that there will not be content of unlawful, abusive, or obscene material(s) submitted to the site. Users will be the only one responsible for any comments and feedback made.
Users shall agree that Brado Guitars may send newsletters regarding the latest news/products/promotions etc via email to the user.
Users shall agree to defend, indemnify and hold Brado Guitars harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site.
Link to other sites
Any access link to third party sites is at your own risk. Brado Guitars will not be related or involved to/with any such website if the user's content/product(s) got damaged or lost via the third party site.
From time to time, there may be information on www.bradoguitars.com that contains typographical error, inaccuracies, omissions, that may relate to the product description, pricing, availability and article content. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, change or edit information without prior notice to the customers. If you are not satisfied with your purchased product(s), please return it back to us with the invoice. Please refer to our “Return and Refund Policy”.
This agreement is effective unless and until the customer or Brado Guitars terminate this agreement at any time. The customer may terminate this agreement at any time. However, we may also terminate the agreement with the customer without prior notice and will be denying the access of the customer who is unable to comply with the terms and conditions above.
Terms and Conditions of Warranty
- This warranty applies to some specified products purchased at all Brado Guitars physical stores & Online stores.
- Please be notice that the defect or damage item to be eligible with the ORIGINAL PURCHASE RECEIPTand present it for verification.
- A warranty period is included 1 year. Apart for this, a warranty period is given starting from the date of purchase as stated in the original purchase receipt issued by Brado Guitars and is only valid in Malaysia.
(P/S: The warranty period is apply to some specified products only, not all of the products.)
- Please be notice that Brado Guitars DOES NOT include any transportation fees for customers. Customers should bear all the transportation fees whether overseas or locally. Because in the event that the instrument needs to be sent back to the manufacturer for any repairs. If the customer agrees to and shall pay for all the charges in full upon completion of the service and repair.
- Kindly be notice that Brado Guitars is reserves the right to decline any warranty claims to the following conditions:
- Brado Guitars hasNO LIABILITY with any defect from fair wear and tear, negligence, abnormal working conditions, misuse, lack of or improper maintenance, modification or repair of the instruments by customer themselves.
- Moisture, heat and humidity
- Natural disaster (eg : fire, lightning , flood etc.)
- Customer’s own mishandling, misuse and negligence of the instrument.
- Attempts to repair, adjust or do any modification of the instrument by any THIRD PARTIESother than Brado Guitars’s
- The original purchase receipt does not shows the product's model, serial number, and date of purchase of the product
- The serial number of the products is not complete, missing, or tempered with in any manner.
- The warranty is non-transferable and only valid for the original purchaser and none of the rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions may be assigned or transferred. A person who is not an applicant for the warranty shall no have the rights under the contract to enforce any terms of the warranty.
- Brado Guitars reserves the right to change and modify the Terms of Warranty at any time without prior notice.