M-Audio M-Track Quad 4 In/Out with Insert USB Audio Interface
Add a professional edge to your project studio with the M-Track Quad from M-Audio. Four flexible inputs accommodate any source, from phantom-powered microphones to your favorite guitar. Plus, each input comes equipped with its own insert jack for integrating your favorite effects. M-Track Quad provides zero-latency monitoring of the input signal for carefree recording. Four outputs deliver versatile playback options. The front panel also offers a headphone output with dedicated level control. In addition to outstanding audio performance, M-Track Quad also features MIDI in and out jacks. M-Track Quad connects to your computer via USB and also acts as a powered hub with three additional USB ports.
On the Four Front
M-Track Quad is equipped with four inputs that provide the best results with any type of audio source. Each offers an XLR input and a balanced 1/4" input. The XLR input is designed to work with microphones or other Lo-Z sources. The phantom power switch delivers 48V to the XLR inputs for use with professional condenser microphones. The 1/4" input can be set to receive a line level signal, or switched to allow an electric guitar or bass to be plugged directly into the M-Track Quad. Individual gain knobs ensure the proper input level.
Each input channel is also equipped with an insert jack, a professional addition not often found in this class of interface. The insert jack allows studio-grade effects to be used with any input source as you record.
Improved Monitoring for Better Recordings
M-Track Quad offers ultra-low latency monitoring of the input signal—either through the speakers or via headphones. The monitor mix knob adjusts the balance between the direct inputs and the playback from your computer software. In addition, the input signal(s) can be monitored in stereo or mono using the convenient Stereo/Mono switch. This makes it easy to record new parts or add parts to an existing composition. The Headphone output offers its own level control.
In addition to the two audio channels, M-Track Quad also supports 16 channels of MIDI data and timing information. The MIDI In and MIDI out jacks are compatible with all MIDI equipment.
M-Track Quad uses a single USB cable to create a two-way audio and MIDI connection with your computer. Best of all, the M-Track Quad also serves as a powered USB Hub. Connect your USB controller keyboard, pad controller, and other USB devices directly to your M-Track Quad for a convenient, single cable computer connection.
- 24-bit / 96 kHz (max.) digital audio processing
- Zero-latency audio monitoring
- 4 XLR+1/4" combo inputs accommodate any source
- Selectable phantom power available for condenser microphones
- Each input includes a Mic/Line or Instrument level switch
- 4 TRS 1/4" inserts; one per input channel
- MIDI In and Out jacks
- 1/4" balanced outs (1 & 2) with dedicated level control
- 1/4" balanced outs (3 & 4) with fixed level
- Stereo/Mono monitor switch
- Headphone out with independent level control
- USB connection; powered USB hub with three ports
- Power supply include
- Size (W x D x H): 13.1" x 3.5" x 6.1"; 333 mm x 89 mm x 156 mm
Minimum System Requirements (PC)
- Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate (Service Pack 1), Windows 8, Windows 8 Pro, or Windows 10
Minimum System Requirements (Mac)
- Mac OS X 10.7.5 (Lion) or 10.8 (Mountain Lion)