Neunaber Iconoclast Speaker Emulator Pedal
Easily Dial In Your Own Unique Speaker Sound
Iconoclast is the state-of-the-art in guitar speaker & cabinet emulation. Instead of using static IRs (impulse responses) that cannot be adjusted in real time, Iconoclast uses proprietary filters to parameterize the speaker & cabinet, allowing you to simply and intuitively dial in the sound you’ve been looking for.
- Intuitive tone shaping controls:
- Low adjusts the cabinet size and type
- Mid adjusts the dynamic interaction between amplifier and speaker
- High dials in the unique high-frequency character of the speaker
- Captures the dynamic response of a guitar speaker, unlike static IRs
- Emulates both the reactive and resonant components of the speaker
- Built-in noise gate with Threshold control
- Headphone output with separate Level control
- Use mono or stereo
- Ultra-low latency of 315 microseconds
- Small, pedalboard-friendly footprint
- Requires standard 9V pedal power supply (not included)
- Designed and manufactured in California USA
Install Iconoclast Software, then simply connect Iconoclast to your Mac or PC via the included micro-B USB cable.
Iconoclast Software for macOS/Windows lets you dive deep into the inner workings, visualize how your tone is being shaped, and change the response to your heart's content. The software also adds a mono-compatible stereo enhancer for your listening pleasure.