Neunaber Special Edition White-out Immerse Reverberator MKII Guitar Effects Pedal
or up to 3 interest-free payments of RM370.00 MYR with
Couldn't load pickup availability
Eight Stellar Stereo Reverbs — Zero Learning Curve
The Immerse Mk II raises the bar with eight rich stereo reverbs in one easy to use pedal. No user manual required. Experience studio-quality tone that can be used with instruments of all stripes.
- Five controls:
- Effect Select
- Mix, from 100% dry to 100% wet
- Reverb Depth
- Tone / Echo Time / Hold Time (depending on effect)
- Pre-Delay / Modulation / Blend (depending on effect)
- High-quality buffered bypass, perfect for placing at the end of the signal chain
- Trails switch
- Kill Dry switch for parallel effect loops
- Inputs/outputs can be used mono (#1) or stereo (#1 and #2)
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency
- Small, pedalboard-friendly footprint
- Requires standard 9V pedal power supply (not included)
- Designed and manufactured in California USA
The Immerse Mk II is packed with eight versatile reverb effects:
- W3T (Wet v3) — Our flagship reverb algorithm is smoother and more three-dimensional sounding than ever before. With adjustable pre-delay, it enhances what you play without covering it.
- Plate – Bright and diffuse like a studio plate reverb.
- Hall – The lush, open sound of a concert hall with adjustable modulation depth for achieving deep modulated tones.
- Spring – The distinctive twerp of a tube-driven spring reverb. With adjustable modulation speed, it can achieve a vibrato-spring sound.
- Sustain – A new algorithm built on the W3T reverb. This magical, versatile effect can be configured as a sustainer or infinite reverb.
- Echo – Combining the W3T reverb with stereo echo.
- Detune – Adds a detuned double of the dry signal with reverb. The blend control adjusts the amount of detune vs. detuned reverb.
- Shimmer – Reminiscent of a synth pad that follows what your instrument plays, this effect combines the best qualities of our previous shimmers.
||instrument / consumer line level
||> 1 MΩ
||20 Hz — 20 kHz
|Total harmonic distortion
||> 107 dBA
||9-12 V DC, 80 mA
||center-negative, 5.5 mm OD x 2.1 mm ID
||2.9” x 4.6” x 2.0” / 73 mm x 117 mm x 51 mm
||8.84 oz / 251 g