Neunaber Wet Reverb V5 Guitar Effects Pedal
From Natural to Atmospheric, it's Easy with the Wet Reverb
Dialing in a great tone shouldn't be a daunting task. Designed for compact flexibility, the Wet Reverb gives you the power to craft your reverb sound with three straightforward controls.
You want a reverb that can be huge and endless, warm and organic, or simply add a subtle sparkle. You set high standards for yourself and your tone, so add something special to your sound that doesn’t get in the way.
Introducing the Wet Reverb v5 — an update to the fan-favorite reverb pedal. The new Wet Reverb has everything you loved about its predecessor, plus a little more.
- Simple 3-knob layout makes it easy to quickly dial in your perfect reverb sound. You’ll spend less time twiddling knobs and more time actually playing.
- Two effects in 1 pedal lets you instantly choose the classic Wet reverb from the previous-version pedals or the new, magical W3T reverb from the Immerse Mk II and plug-in. No more worrying if you picked the right pedal, because you’ll have the best of both!
- Full Mix knob adjustment from 0% to 100% wet. Dial in the perfect amount of reverb, from just a touch of space to deep, inspiring ambience.
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency. Maintain the integrity of your source tone.
- Small footprint with top jacks, the Wet Reverb is pedalboard-friendly. You can easily fit the Wet in any setup, no matter how tight.
- Selectable trails allows you to choose whether the effect naturally trails or cuts off abruptly after the effect is bypassed.
- Mono input & output makes setup quick and simple. Easy access to inputs and outputs makes this pedal perfect for on-the-go use.
- Powered from a standard 9V pedal power supply (not included), the Wet Reverb draws less than 100 mA and can be powered by your existing pedalboard’s power supply. No need to run a separate power adapter or free up a power port for a hungry, high-current device.
- Manufactured locally in Orange County, California. Family owned and operated, Neunaber Audio is dedicated to bringing you the highest quality audio effects on the market.
We recommend that this pedal be placed at the end of your chain, after all other effects. If you are using the overdrive channel of your amplifier, this effect should be placed in the effects loop for best results.
The power jack accepts a standard (5.5 mm OD x 2.1 mm ID) center-negative pedal power adapter (not included). The power adapter must be between 9 V and 12 V and capable of supplying 100 mA or more.
The input jack (top right) accepts input directly from your instrument, amplifier effects loop output, or other effect pedals via a standard 1/4” (6.35 mm) phone connector.
The output jack (top left) supplies output to another effect pedal, an amplifier, or effects loop return via a standard 1/4” (6.35 mm) phone connector. The buffered output is capable of driving long cables. If plugging into the input of an amp, you should use the low impedance (Lo-Z) input if available.
The Engage switch selects between engaged and bypassed. The LED lights when the effect is active. Bypassing the effect does not lower power consumption, because it does not turn off power to the pedal.
The Mix knob controls the mix between the dry signal and reverb:
- Full counter-clockwise is 100% dry
- Full clockwise is 100% reverb
- Approximately 3 o’clock is an even mix: half dry/half wet
The Tone knob controls the tone of the reverb only. The dry signal is not affected. Counter-clockwise is darker; clockwise is brighter.
The Depth knob controls the length of the reverb tail; or in other words, the size of the acoustic space.
These controls are accessed by holding down the Engage footswitch while turning the knob.
The Effect control switches between the popular original Wet™ algorithm and the new W3T™ algorithm (the same as the algorithm on the Immerse Mk II).
|Effect||LED color||Knob direction|
The bypassed signal may be selected to have trails or not. When Trails is on, the effect signal trails off naturally after the pedal is bypassed. When off, the effect cuts off immediately when the pedal is bypassed.
The LED will momentarily change color to indicate which bypass mode is selected.
|Bypass mode||LED color||Knob direction|
|Nominal input level||-10dBV, instrument level|
|Maximum input level||8 dBV|
|Input impedance||1 MΩ|
|Output impedance||1 kΩ|
|Level, enabled vs. bypass||0 dB|
|Frequency response, dry / bypassed||20 Hz - 30 kHz, +/-1 dB|
|Total harmonic distortion, dry / bypassed||0.01%|
|Signal-to-noise ratio, A-weighted
|Input||9 - 12 V DC, 100 mA|
|Connector||center-negative, 5.5 mm OD x 2.1 mm ID|
|Dimensions||115 mm L, 64 mm W, 46 mm H / 4.6" L, 2.6" W, 1.9" H|
|Weight||190 g / 6.7 oz|