Novation Ultranova Synthesizer
Novation Digital Music Systems was founded in 1992 by Ian Jannaway and Mark Thompson as Novation Electronic Music Systems. It has since become a world leader in MIDI controllers with and without keyboards, analogue and virtual analogue performance synthesizers, DJ controllers and interfaces and grid-based performance controllers.
The UltraNova is the new generation of Novation's iconic Nova range of synthesizers. It packs the massive Nova sound into a compact body with a 12-band vocoder and a dynamic gooseneck microphone. A new "Touch" performance system places deep control of the synth right at your fingertips giving you incredible new ways to play, create and perform. UltraNova also ships with a patch librarian that can be hosted on Mac or PC. This enables the user to save an unlimited number patches to the host computer and organize them into folders. Each of the 300 patches that ship with UltraNova have been tagged to make it easy to search by category and genre from the hardware synth or the software patch librarian. Specifications
- Number of Keys: 37
- Type: Full Size with velocity and aftertouch
- Effects/Sounds: 300 onboard sounds, 14 conventional waveforms and 36 wavetables, 5 effects slots for each sound
- Other Features: 12-band vocoder with dynamic gooseneck microphone, LED lit Pitch and Modulation wheels, 1 large smooth encoder (with back-lit filter lock buttons), 1 large patch select/speed dial encoder ,2 volume & monitor mix dials, 39 LED lit/indicated buttons.
- Connectors:XLR dynamic mic input, 2 - 1/4" jack inputs, 2 - 1/4"" jack outputs, 1 - 1/4" jack headphone output, SPDIF digital output on RCA connector, Expression pedal on 1/4" jack input, Sustain pedal on 1/4" jack input, MIDI in/out/thru, 12-volt power input, USB port (UltraNova can be powered via USB)
- Accessories: Expression Pedal, 12V power supply
- Dimensions: 635mm (25") length x 290mm (11.41") depth x 70mm (2.76") height
- Weight: 3.6kg