Positive Grid Bias Delay Twin Tone Match Digital Delay Pedal, 2 Buttons
A Complete Array of Delay Effects
Like its larger sibling, the BIAS Delay Pro, the Positive Grid BIAS Delay Twin provides you with a complete arsenal of delay effects. Whether you're looking for tape, digital, analog, reverse, stereo, or ducking delays, they're all packed into this compact, two-button stompbox. You also get additional modulation and reverb effects to round out your sound. The nine onboard factory presets are a great starting point, and you can use the included BIAS Pedal software to design your own. Create lush echoes and repeats with five control knobs and a three-way note subdivision toggle switch. The BIAS Delay Twin also includes a tap tempo footswitch for matching the beat of your song.
Choose from six delay types
To cover your delay needs from vintage to modern, the Positive Grid BIAS Delay Twin pedal packs six distinct delay types to choose from. Digital delays are pristine — what you put in is what you get out, sonically speaking. Tape mode offers saturated vintage effects, while analog simulates the warmth of bucket-brigade devices. Stereo mode opens up the stereo field for immersive left/right delay effects, while ducking uses side-chaining to create interesting effects. Finally, reverse mode makes it easy to create backward delay effects. Delay times range from 1ms to 3,000ms; a wide enough range to cover everything from chorus effects to haunting echoes.
Customize your pedal at the component level
Thanks to Positive Grid's advanced modeling technology, BIAS Pedal software allows you to tweak your BIAS Delay Twin pedal at the component level. Modeled saturation and analog tone controls can add sonic richness at the input stage. Tweak the pedal's virtual power source to experiment with different headroom levels. You can even place two 8-band graphic EQs at various points in the signal chain to fine-tune the delay's exact sonic response, a favorite method at Sweetwater for shaping delay effects that won't cloud your mix. For software control, the BIAS Delay Twin pedal connects to your Mac or PC via USB or wirelessly to your iPad.
Echoes embellished by lush modulation and reverb
Like any respectable modern digital delay pedal, the BIAS Delay Twin features a Tap Tempo footswitch for matching the beat of your song. You also get a three-way subdivision toggle switch that makes dialing in dotted-eighth-note repeats a breeze. And to round out your sound, the BIAS Delay Twin delivers stunning modulation and reverb effects, each with their own control knob.
Positive Grid BIAS Delay Twin Features:
- Packs the BIAS Delay Pro into a compact, two-button stompbox
- 6 effects types: tape, digital, analog, reverse, stereo, and ducking
- Additional modulation and reverb effects to round out your sound
- Comes with 9 presets based on the most popular styles of delay effects
- Use the included BIAS Pedal software/app to create your own custom effects down to the component level
- Share and explore custom tones on the ToneCloud tone-sharing platform
- Control any parameter with an expression pedal (not included)
- 5 control knobs (Mix, Feedback, Time, Mod, and Reverb) and a 3-way subdivision toggle switch
- Tap tempo footswitch for matching the beat of your song
- High-quality audio components and rugged metal construction
- USB connectivity for PC/Mac, Bluetooth for iPad
- Pedal Type: Delay, Reverb
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Max Delay Time: 3000ms
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (Hi-Z stereo)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (L/mono, R)
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" TRS (expression)
- USB: 1 x Type Micro-B
- Bluetooth: Yes (iOS control)
- True Bypass: Yes
- Bypass Switching: Switchable (true bypass/buffered)
- Software: BIAS Pedal software (PC, Mac), Tone Cloud access
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (included) / USB bus powered
- Power Usage: 270mA
- Height: 2.4"
- Width: 5.75"
- Depth: 5.2"
- Weight: 1.7 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: BIAS Delay Twin