Positive Grid Bias Distortion Twin Tone Match Digital Distortion Pedal, 2 Buttons
Access a Vast Array of Distortion Tones
The Positive Grid BIAS Distortion Twin packs the BIAS Distortion Pro into a pedalboard-friendly two-button stompbox. This versatile effects pedal simulates tube, germanium, silicon, JFET, and MOSFET clipping diodes, and even lets you blend two for gain stacking. You get nine factory presets to get you started, or you can use the included BIAS Pedal software to design your own. Plus, you can use Positive Grid's Tone Match technology to replicate any real-world distortion pedal. Shape your tone with Gain, Level, Tone, and Blend knobs, then use the built-in compressor and noise gate to tighten your sound. Complete with three onboard booster types, the BIAS Distortion Twin delivers an incredible array of tones.
Tone Match re-creates real-world pedal tones
Use BIAS' Tone Match technology to capture the character of any distortion pedal as a preset that you can use onstage or in the studio. All you need is a recording of distortion tone you're trying to re-create. Set up a basic preset in the BIAS Pedal software or App, tell it to match it to the recorded guitar tone, and it'll tweak the sound of the BIAS Distortion pedal to sound like the target pedal. Save it to a preset slot on the BIAS Distortion Twin pedal, and you've got that tone stored and ready to go.
Design your own custom distortion and overdrive effects
Use the included BIAS Pedal software to create your own custom distortion pedal models, then load them into the BIAS Distortion Twin pedal via Bluetooth or USB. You control the type of virtual transistors used, the style and placement of EQ, and much more. Keep your new secret sonic weapon to yourself, or upload it to ToneCloud for players worldwide to enjoy.
Seamlessly integrates with BIAS Pedal software and app
As part of the BIAS ecosystem, BIAS Distortion Twin is designed to be an extension of the acclaimed BIAS Pedal software (included). Use the software to create your own custom pedal models, then load them into one of BIAS Distortion Twin's preset slots. Guitarists at Sweetwater love how easy it is to get tweaky with the software, then load your tones into the pedal for performance. BIAS Distortion Twin connects to your computer via USB, and connects to your iPad via Bluetooth.
Positive Grid BIAS Distortion Twin Features:
- Packs the BIAS Distortion Pro into a pedalboard-friendly two-button stompbox
- Simulates tube, germanium, silicon, JFET, and MOSFET clipping diodes
- Blend two different diodes for gain stacking
- Comes with 9 presets based on the most popular styles of distortion
- Tone Match technology allows you to capture the tone of any distortion pedal
- Use the included BIAS Pedal software/app to create your own custom effects down to the component level
- Control any parameter with an expression pedal (not included)
- Shape your tone with Gain, Level, Tone, and Blend knobs
- Built-in compressor and noise gate for tightening your sound
- Onboard volume boost with 3 booster types
- High-quality audio components and rugged metal construction
- USB connectivity for PC/Mac, Bluetooth for iPad
- Pedal Type: Distortion, Boost
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" TRS (expression)
- USB: 1 x Type Micro-B
- Bluetooth: Yes (iOS control)
- True Bypass: Yes
- Bypass Switching: Switchable (true bypass/buffered)
- Software: BIAS Pedal software (PC, Mac), Tone Cloud access
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (included) / USB bus powered
- Power Usage: 270mA
- Height: 2.4"
- Width: 5.75"
- Depth: 5.2"
- Weight: 1.7 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: BIAS Distortion Twin