Positive Grid Bias Modulation Twin Tone Match Digital Modulation Pedal, 2 Buttons
Access a Vast Array of Modulation Effects
Packing the BIAS Modulation Pro into a pedalboard-friendly two-button stompbox, the Positive Grid BIAS Modulation Twin simulates a solid array of modulation effects. This versatile effects pedal includes both time-based and amplitude modulation, and even lets you mix the two for hybrid effects. Get your feet wet with nine onboard factory presets, then use the included BIAS Pedal software to design your own. Sculpt captivating effects with five control knobs and a three-way LFO waveform toggle switch. Complete with tap tempo, the BIAS Modulation Twin arms you with endless sonic textures.
9 modulation effects types with infinite customization options
To begin creating your custom modulation effects, BIAS Modulation Twin offers nine distinct effect types: Chorus, Vibrato, Flanger, Rotary, Phaser, Tremolo, Pan, RingMod, and AutoSwell. The LFO section lets you choose from sine, saw, and square waveforms for creative flexibility. There's a Tap Tempo footswitch to control the LFO speed, and you can control any parameter in real time by connecting an expression pedal (not included).
Mix and match two simultaneous modulation effects
The modulation effects in BIAS Modulation Twin are arranged in two groups, and you can combine effects from both groups for even more sonic complexity. You can combine any of the time- and filter-based effects (Chorus, Vibrato, Flanger, Rotary, Phaser) with any of the amplitude-based effects (Tremolo, Pan, RingMod, AutoSwell).
Customize your pedal at the component level
Thanks to Positive Grid's advanced modeling technology, BIAS Pedal software allows you to tweak your BIAS Modulation Twin pedal at the component level. You can experiment with different LFO waveforms and place two 8-band graphic EQs at various points in the signal chain to fine-tune the effect's exact sonic response — a favorite method at Sweetwater for shaping effects that won't cloud your mix. For software control, the BIAS Modulation Twin pedal connects to your Mac or PC via USB or wirelessly to your iPad.
Positive Grid BIAS Modulation Twin Features:
- Packs the BIAS Modulation Pro into a pedalboard-friendly two-button stompbox
- 9 effects types: Chorus, Vibrato, Flanger, Rotary, Phaser, Tremolo, Pan, RingMod, and AutoSwell
- Blend two different modulation types for hybrid effects
- Comes with 9 presets based on the most popular styles of modulation effects
- Use the included BIAS Pedal software/app to create your own custom effects down to the component level
- Share and explore custom tones on the ToneCloud tone-sharing platform
- Control any parameter with an expression pedal (not included)
- 5 control knobs (Depth, Intensity, Tweak 1, Tweak 2, and Rate) and a 3-way LFO waveform toggle switch (Sine, Saw, and Square)
- Tap tempo footswitch for controlling LFO speed
- High-quality audio components and rugged metal construction
- USB connectivity for PC/Mac, Bluetooth for iPad
- Pedal Type: Modulation Effects
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Presets: 9 x Factory Presets
- Number of Effects: 9 x Effects
- Effects Types: Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Vibrato, Tremolo, Ring Mod, Rotary
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (Hi-Z stereo)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (L/mono, R)
- USB: 1 x Type Micro-B (PC, Mac)
- Bluetooth : Yes (iOS control)
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" TRS (expression)
- True Bypass: Yes
- Bypass Switching: Switchable (true bypass/buffered)
- Features: Tap Tempo
- Software: BIAS Pedal software (PC, Mac), Tone Cloud access
- Compatibility: Windows 7 SP1 or later, OS X 10.9 or later
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (included) / USB bus powered
- Power Usage: 270mA
- Height: 2.4"
- Width: 5.75"
- Depth: 5.2"
- Weight: 1.7 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: BIAS Modulation Pro